Sunday, December 30, 2018

THE COMING DEMOCRATIC PRIMARIES - MORE FUN THAT A BARREL OF MONKEYS

SENATOR WARREN IS FLIP FLOPPING ON RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. Looks like Senator Warren flip-flopped on running for President when I sent her an email yesterday telling her she was not as qualified as me to be president. Not even close. I am the Maverick Independent Candidate for President. All these Damnacrats are going to be ripping each other apart in the primaries and I am going to be harassing them from outside their primary cluster fluster. Most of them are about as appealing as day old bread. Bernie Sanders is my pick of the Democrat litter. He is not a qualified as me to be president but he is the best the Democrats have to offer as of today. Dr John Worldpeace JD 181231 http://drjohnworldpeacejdforpresidentusa2020.com/index.asp CROWD FUNDING: Dr John WorldPeace JD for President 2020
About this website
WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., made a subtle change to her Twitter account Saturday that has some thinking it was a clue into her plans for 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment