Friday, December 7, 2018

CANDIDATE DO YOU HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS THAT I HAVE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ??? 

DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD

1) Any candidate who is not a VETERAN is going to be hammered by me as being an American in name only. As president I will bring back the Peace Corp as an alternative service for those who do not want to go into the military.

2) I go to CHURCH every Sunday. Any candidate who wants the Christian vote needs to go to church more than a few times during the campaign. I am a believer in Jesus not the church. Christians are members of a corporate church. I believe in Jesus not the church. The church is just another political party in my opinion. I came into this life with Jesus and God and have never lost the faith. I am not a born-again Christian. The book of Hebrews says that God wrote his laws on our hearts and minds and no one needs to teach anyone. Hebrews 8:10-12. Just look inside yourself if you want to know God and Jesus. Are you willing to say the Apostle's Creed in public unlike Donald Trump?

3) I have a LAW DEGREE and practiced law for almost 20 years. We can all see what happens when you have a non lawyer as president. Donald Trump is lost as president. He is ignorant of the most basic foundation of American law. And as a result we have chaos in the White House. Also, I have a BA in Political Science. In addition, I understand the working of family and criminal law. I also have a political science and Bachelor of Accountancy degrees. I worked full time and went to college full time for 9 of 10 years. I never applied for any student loans.

4) I was a member of Mensa and Intel which means my VERIFIED IQ is in the top 1%. Donald Trump is a low mentality human being. He says he is smart. If he is he should show us by taking the Mensa test. Any candidate who does not have a high IQ, top 2% required by Mensa is not competent to be president. We dont need another Dumb Ass president. Nixon said he was not a crook. Trump says he is not stupid.

5) I have a Bachelor of Accountancy from the University of Houston and I practiced ACCOUNTING AND TAX from 1977 to 1993. I understand complex accounting, the stock market and taxes. I can read complex financial statements and I can read Government budgets.

6) I have a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and a Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) certificate both of which required 5 years in the INSURANCE business and 30 college hours. The most critical issue in the United States right now is Health Insurance. I understand the arguments from my experience and education.

7) In 1988, after my first divorce in 1987, and about to turn 40 I decided to make a commitment to WORLDPEACE (increasing the peace in the world human society) and changed my name. For thirty years I have found three areas that control the level of peace in the world. 1) Governmental Politics 2) Religious Bureaucracies and 3) The Legal and Justice systems. I have a Political science degree and I have studied politics all my life and most especially the Civil War and Nazi Germany. And I ran for governor of Texas in 2002. I have gone to church all my life and I have written 10 books related to Christianity. And I have reinterpreted (not translated) the most sacred texts of the major religions. I have a law degree and I practiced law for 19 years. So in all these areas I have the education and the experience. We are in a global society now and understanding how governments works, how religions works, and how the legal systems work is required to be president of the United States.

8) I have been posting 500 to 1500 word TRUMPEE ZERO COMMENTARIES about day to day events related to Donald Trump for two years. I have been fully engaged in Presidential politics. If a candidate opposing me does not have that track record, they need to stay out of the race. If you want to know what I have to say, go to johnworldpeace.com or my timeline on Facebook or my Blog or my YouTube videos or come January or sooner my daily podcasts.

9) I HAVE NO SIGNIFICANT ASSETS. My education and experience indicates I could easily make a couple hundred thousand dollars a year. I have no car. I have a bicycle and motorcycle. I do not own nor am I purchasing a home. I have no real estate, no land, no savings accounts, no stocks, no bonds, no US or foreign investments or other assets. I have no debts. I have no trust set up in my name. I have a web design business which in addition to my social security pays my minimal expenses. I am not married and live with no one. The only other assets I have are my books, poetry and art which have no value at this time because I have not tried to seriously market them. I do expect that I will place an emphasis on that in 2019. THE POINT IS THAT NO ONE OWNS ME. I HAVE NO POLITICAL OBLIGATIONS TO ANYONE OR ANY ENTITY AND DO NOT INTEND TO INCUR ANY. I absolutely believe the words of Jesus that if I make God a priority my earthly needs will be taken care of. Matt 6:33-4 I have found this true my entire life. When I had a family my expenses were significantly greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment