Sunday, December 2, 2018

CHRISTIAN RESPONSIBILITY 

Friends as Christians you cannot insulate yourself from the acts of your democratic government. In a democracy, politicians are elected by voting of its citizens and a decision not to vote is a vote. God does not appoint politicians as he appoints Prophets. Therefore the pain and suffering caused by your government is something you own and something you will be held accountable for at the end of your days on earth if not sooner. An undeniable example is refusing healthcare to Americans who are suffering even as I write this. Another example is requiring children to be born as in anti-abortion laws and then refusing to provide for these unwanted children.
1) In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets. Matt 7:12
2) Who is my mother and my brothers? Who ever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, he is my brother, sister and mother. Matt 12: 48-50
3) The Kingdom of Heaven is like a certain king, who wanted to reconcile accounts with his servants. When he had begun to reconcile, one was brought to him who owed him ten thousand talents. But because he couldn't pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, with his wife, his children, and all that he had, and payment to be made. The servant therefore fell down and knelt before him, saying, 'Lord, have patience with me, and I will repay you all!' The lord of that servant, being moved with compassion, released him, and forgave him the debt.
"But that servant went out, and found one of his fellow servants, who owed him one hundred denarii, and he grabbed him, and took him by the throat, saying, 'Pay me what you owe!'
"So his fellow servant fell down at his feet and begged him, saying, 'Have patience with me, and I will repay you!' He would not, but went and cast him into prison, until he should pay back that which was due. So when his fellow servants saw what was done, they were exceedingly sorry, and came and told to their lord all that was done. Then his lord called him in, and said to him, 'You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt, because you begged me. Shouldn't you also have had mercy on your fellow servant, even as I had mercy on you?' His lord was angry, and delivered him to the tormentors, until he should pay all that was due to him. So my heavenly Father will also do to you, if you don't each forgive your brother from your hearts for his misdeeds."
— Matthew 18:21-35, World English Bible
4) Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of you? ..Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me. Matt 25:44-45
5) If they observe my teachings, they will also observe yours. John 15:20 If I hadn't come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. But as it is, they have no excuse for their sin. John 15:22
VOTE FOR WORLDPEACE FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020 !
WHO IS GOING TO VOTE AGAINST WORLDPEACE ???
Dr John WorldPeace JD
181202

No comments:

Post a Comment