Saturday, December 1, 2018

QUALIFICATIONS FOR PRESIDENT 2020

 Friends, the Presidential Election in 2020 is going to be about the candidate for President and not the Party. After TRUMPEE ZERO we can no longer elect a Reality TV Screwball for President. I am the standard for the next President. We elected A Clown and we reaped a Circus. NEVER AGAIN.
Any candidate that does not have my qualifications DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF TO BE PRESIDENT.
I INSIST that any Candidate for President in 2020 state his qualifications compared to mine below. Any candidate who does not respond is going to be trolled by me until they do. BELIEVE IT.
Below the Qualification Section are critical issues in virtually every campaign I am going to insist that every candidate take a undeniable Black or White position on these issues. Let America see if you have the guts to stand up Americans over you benefactors. Lets find out who are your handlers.
I INSIST that any Candidate for President in 2020 state his or her position on these issues. Any candidate who does not respond is going to be challenged by me until they do. BELIEVE IT. If a candidate is traveling America drumming up support for a run for President, you need to answer these questions NOW.
A DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD HEADS UP:
I have nothing in my life that will allow anyone to censor what I say and even if I did it would not stop me from speaking the truth.
In 2001-2, when I was running for governor of Texas the corrupt Democratic Party of Texas pushed Dan Morales to run for governor. Dan Morales was the attorney general who got a billion dollar judgment against the tobacco companies. Then he tried to steal about $200 million of that judgment for which he eventually went to jail. He also married a stripper. No Texan will ever put an ex-stripper in the governor's mansion. Texas is a part of the Baptist Belt in the Southern US and strippers or on the absolute NO DEAL list of First Lady qualifications.
Morales was pushed to run so the Democrats could put another crooked Hispanic Tony Sanchez, who was a Bush pioneer meaning he had given Dubya Bush $500,000 in campaign contributions, in the governors race. So the Democrats were running a Republican for Governor and by putting Dan Morales in the mix they could try to give the Hispanics control of White Racist Texas. Funny. Tony Sanchez had also made a lot of money in the Savings and Loan crash through his Tesoro Savings and Loan and had laundered $25 million of drug money in that same S & L. So two criminal Hispanics running for governor in the Democratic Party.
Incidentally, I received 20,000 using only RoboCalls. No video. No photos of me. I did go to a lot of political rallies. That is a lot of votes for that small amount of advertisement for a guy name John WorldPeace.
Telemundo set up an all Hispanic debate for governor and barred me from participating (because I am White) which was illegal. I sued in Federal Court and lost due to a corrupt Federal Judge who was controlled by one of the biggest law firms in Texas.
I went to a lot of political gatherings and would not shut up about the crooked Sanchez (who never participated in a political event where I was present because he was a wallflower that read his speeches from index card. UNINSPIRING) and the crooked Morales. I repeated over and over that if the Democratic party continued with their plan it would be the death blow to the Democratic Party in Texas which had been in control since Reconstruction. Tony Sanchez spent $64 million to be governor, spread a lot of money around to the corrupt Democratic county chairs in the state and only got 40% of the vote. And 2002 was in fact the end of the Democratic Party in Texas.
After the election the Democratic Party of Texas solicited the State Bar of Texas to disbar me. They won. The whole thing was a Kangaroo Court. I have all the documents from that process and I will tell you that I will appeal that decision at the appropriate time. For the lawyers, this may sound incredible, but the State Bar Pleading DID NOT plead for disbarment. Only monetary damages. The North Texas red neck judge who presided over my trial was given an assignment to disbar me. I represented myself. He was not appointed by the Supreme Court to hear 4 out of the five cases the Bar used to file their lawsuit against me. So there was no jurisdiction and with no jurisdiction there is no statute of limitations as to when I can file an appeal in Federal court.
In time, I went to jail related to this Disbarment based on the lying testimony of a Deputy U S Marshall. I pled out to a one year misdemeanor of resisting arrest on a CIVIL BENCH WARRANT.
I had a successful law practice but hated practicing law because it is a CONFLICT ORIENTED GREED ORIENTED CORRUPT PROFESSION. But as a result, I was a Political Prisoner and I now have my bona fides as a WorldPeace Advocate. Like Gandhi, King and others I went to prison and wrote over 3000 pages on various things. I was in Administrative Segregation (Solitary Confinement) for 6 of the 12 months. I was only allowed out of my cell for 13 hours in 6 months. My head is bloodied but unbowed.
So fellow candidates understand what a Really Smart and Driven Independent Candidate with experience in the law and 20 years on the internet as a web designer is capable of.
Answer the following challenges to your qualifications and opinions or be prepared to be called out for being a typical bought and paid for politician.
Dr John WorldPeace JD 181201
I am an Advocate for Peace and WorldPeace but I am definitely not a Pacifist !!!
DO YOU HAVE THESE QUALIFICATIONS THAT I HAVE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES ???
1) Any candidate who is not a VETERAN is going to be hammered by me as being an American in name only. As president I will bring back the Peace Corp as an alternative service for those who do not want to go into the military.
2) I go to CHURCH every Sunday. Any candidate who wants the Christian vote needs to go to church more than a few times during the campaign. I am a believer in Jesus not the church. Christians are members of a corporate church. I believe in Jesus not the church. The church is just another political party in my opinion. I came into this life with Jesus and God and have never lost the faith. I am not a born again Christian. The book of Hebrews says that God wrote his laws on our hearts and minds and no one needs to teach anyone. Just look inside.
3) I have a LAW DEGREE and practiced law for almost 20 years. We can all see what happens when you have a non lawyer as president. Donald Trump is lost as president. He is ignorant of the most basic foundation of American law. And as a result we have chaos in the White House. Also I have a BA in Political Science. In additions I understand the working of family and criminal law.
4) I was a member of Mensa and Intel which means my VERIFIED IQ is in the top 1%. Donald Trump is a low mentality human being. He says he is smart. If he is he should show us by taking the Mensa test. Any candidate who does not have a high IQ, top 2% required by Mensa is not competent to be president. We dont need another Dumb Ass president.
5) I have a Bachelor of Accountancy from the University of Houston and I practices ACCOUNTING AND TAX from 1977 to 1993. I understand complex accounting, the stock market and taxes. I can read complex financial statements and I can read Government budgets.
6) I have a Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and a Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) certificate both of which required 5 years in the INSURANCE business and 30 college hours. The most critical issue in the United States right now is Health Insurance. I understand the arguments from my experience and education.
7) In 1988, after my first divorce in 1987, and about to turn 40 I decided to make a commitment to WORLDPEACE (increasing the peace in the world human society). For thirty years I have found three areas that control the level of peace in the world. 1) Governmental Politics 2) Religious Bureaucracies and 3) The Legal and Justice systems. I have a Political science degree and I have studies politics all my life and most especially the Civil War and Nazi Germany. And I ran for governor of Texas in 2002. I have gone to church all my life and I have written 10 books related to Christianity. And I have reinterpreted (not translated) the most sacred texts of the major religions. I have a law degree and I practices law for 19 years. So in all these areas I have the education and the experience. We are in a global socieity now and understanding how governments work, how religions work, and how the legal systems work is required to be president of the United States.
8) I have been posting 500 to 1500 word COMMENTARIES about day to day events related to Donald Trump for two years. I have been full engaged in Presidential politics. If a candidate opposing me does not have that track record, they need to stay out of the race. If you want to know what I have to say, go to johnworldpeace.com or my timeline on Facebook or my Blog or my YouTube videos or come January or sooner my daily podcasts.
VOTE FOR WORLDPEACE FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020 !
WHO IS GOING TO VOTE AGAINST WORLDPEACE ???
Dr John WorldPeace JD
181201
SHARE THIS POST. Follow me on Twitter.
Dr John WorldPeace JD Blog
https://drjohnworldpeacejd.blogspot.com/
Support my Crowd Funding for my campaign for President:
https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/389360/john-worldpeace
Support my WorldPeace Advocacy:
https://www.gofundme.com/promote-worldpeace
Support me through purchasing my books
Amazon.com: Search category "books" Dr John WorldPeace JD

No comments:

Post a Comment