Monday, December 31, 2018

DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT 2020 BOOKS.

DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT BOOKS. 

Friends this article makes me laugh. I already have 60 books written and 4 in progress and another 4 projected to begin in January. In addition, I have 8000 pages attached to my Flagship website JohnWorldPeace.com. And what I have written makes anything that comes out by any 2020 presidential candidate except Bernie Sanders' book look like political fluff. Also, if you look at my website you will see that I have a habit of annotating and responding to other significant books. In a word, I will be shredding all the candidate books and put them on the defensive to respond to my critique to their books. I can rip through a 300 page book in about 3 days with comments and annotation. The bottom line is that before these books are on the shelves for a week, I will probably have a response. Most of these candidates have politician jobs in the daytime and they are not going to have the time to respond to my comments on their books. So I expect their books are going to be a handicap to them.

Dr John WorldPeace JD 181231 

CROWD FUNDING: Dr John WorldPeace JD for President 2020

About this website
POLITICO.COM
Great literature? Not exactly. But that's not the goal for Harris, Sanders or Castro, to name a few of the politician-authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment