Tuesday, December 4, 2018

THE AMERICAN TRAITOR PRESIDENT TRUMPEE ZERO

 Friends TRUMPEE ZERO is on the total opposite side of the world than me. One example of this nonsense speech is the UN in relation to Israel. The United States has supported the corrupt Zionists in Israel when virtually the rest of the world sees Israel for what it is. An apartheid state. A ethnic cleanser of Palestine of Palestinians and the illegally annexes their territory. Israel maintains a concentration camp for over 2 million Palestinians and exterminates them at will. All these things are contrary to American Democracy and American Values. The UN does not work because the United States undermines it As does Russia. Take away the right to veto from the US, Russia, China, the UK and France and see what happens to the UN. The UN guarantees every human being a citizenship in a nation except the Palestinians. Something that has gone on for 70 years. If the UN were supported by the US everything at the UN would turn around 180 degrees. And with all of Trump's acts to undermine the UN, and such acts are significant, Pompeo says the UN is worthless. What it seems is that Trump wants to shake up the whole world, create as much chaos as he can and then be free to do whatever he wants in the world human society. NO CAN SAY TRUMP IS ANYTHING BUT AN AMERICAN TRAITOR TO EVERYTHING THAT AMERICA STANDS FOR. I am appalled that everyone at this gathering did not get up and leave. And the fact that Americans put up with this Trump's insolence is making every American Veteran all the way back to 1776 roll over in their graves. And within America, Trump is trying to re-establish White Racist rule. I feel that American citizens are so dumbfounded about what is going on they simply are lost in space. Well Friends I am not lost. And I have not been passive for the last two years. I feel honestly that I am the last real American. We will see what one man can do. If you don't have a plan for America adopt mine and you can do that by funding my campaign for President.

VOTE FOR WORLDPEACE FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020 !
WHO IS GOING TO VOTE AGAINST WORLDPEACE ???
Dr John WorldPeace JD
181204
SHARE THIS POST. Follow me on Twitter.
Dr John WorldPeace JD Blog
https://drjohnworldpeacejd.blogspot.com/
Support my Crowd Funding for my campaign for President:
https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/389360/john-worldpeace
Support my WorldPeace Advocacy:
https://www.gofundme.com/promote-worldpeace
Support me through purchasing my books
Amazon.com: Search category "books" Dr John WorldPeace JD

No comments:

Post a Comment