Sunday, December 1, 2019

THE GOVERNMENT IS RAINING TOXIC METAL POISON ON US EVERYDAY IN THE USA. KILLING US.
Lots of Chemtrails today over Albuquerque. You know folks if another country was doing this to us, we would go to war. This toxic metal spraying is worse than Agent Orange. In 1975 1 in 5000 children had autism. Now in 2019 1 in 57. The projection is 1 in 2 by 2029. As President I will impose life in prison for anyone who was involved in this program.
I moved to Albuquerque in 2011 for the 250 days a year of pristine skies. Probably down to 75 now. All those Southwest paintings with beautiful skies. Those skies are gone. There is no such thing as a clear day anymore. Even when they seem not to be spraying there is a film over the sky. I had a dream in the early 70's where I took one of my children out to say goodbye to the blue sky because it was the last day to see it in their lifetime.. The white clouds were closing the last little bit of blue sky.
There was no choice but to close off the sky. I was mad and sad. Now I see that dream in its reality. I see total apathy about it. People here in Albuquerque are totally ignorant of what is going on over their heads.
On the website https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/ they say awareness begins with just having people look up. I intend to live to 100 and I will tell your grandchildren I tried but no one cared. Don't worry they will be so cognitive dysfunctional they probably won't remember you. But I will remember you.
Dr John WorldPeace JD 191201
The Independent Write-in Maverick Candidate for President 2020
CONTRIBUTE TO WORLDPEACE
https://votefordrjohnworldpeacejdforpresident.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment