Wednesday, January 23, 2019

POEM: REBIRTH AT 70

POEM:  REBIRTH AT 70

For some reason, this nasal job was transforming.
Not like a blind person gaining site. 
But close. 
For 63 years I have had limited breathing and breathing is life. 
I cannot explain it. 
I did not expect it. 
I feel renewed, a level of clear energy that I have not felt in a very long time.

I had to go get the mail yesterday on my motorcycle. 
The day was crystal clear. 
Snow all over the mountains and a gusty wind that was invigorating but not chilling. 
The power of that bike, the experience was close to the best experience I have had since being here. 
The experience I expected to have when I came here. 
It was a spiritual moment. 
Things are going to move very fast now. 
It is interesting to me that there was this unique Blood Wolf eclipse of the Moon Sunday night.

I feel free of the past.
The burden of my sluggish unloving children and their children is abandoned.
The obligation of my parents gone in their dying. 
I can fly high now.

Dr Jwp 190122

No comments:

Post a Comment