Monday, May 18, 2020

THE KEY TO HAPPINESS.

As if this earth dreamscape was real. As if everyone is not going to die. I am 72. Been through more than you can imagine and have still accomplished most of my goals in this life. https://johnworldpeace.com but still have miles to go before I sleep. When I was 8 someone told me I was going to die one day. I thought WTF. If that is true, why did I come to this place. So I starting researching to find the truth about death. It is all recorded on my flagship website above. You have to reconcile this earth dreamscape and the spiritual dreamscapes. heaven and high heaven. The problem with the whole world human society is that they confuse this finite mortal earth dreamscape with the true infinite immortal dreamscape. All things manifest out of the Infinite Potential. All things disintegrate back into the Infinite Potential. No exceptions. The nature of this reality is duality, the higher levells have no duality. The reality of this earth dreamscape is that everything changes. There is no place God is not. I am finishing 5 books in the next few months that will have a perspective on life and death that is a compilation of many thoughts of many highly evolved humans over the last 5000 years. I have no church, no organization, nothing to join, nothing to contribute to. I am just a fool on the hill, actually the high desert of Albuquerque New Mexico, an escapee from the hell that exists in the great state of confusion, Texas. I am not a corporate Christian but I am an absolute believer in Jesus whose core message was we script our own reality. "Ask and receive, seek and find, knock and enter. If you have the faith the size of a mustard seed you can move mountains. Nothing will be impossible for you. If you believe in me you can do the things I do and more can you do." This is more profound than love one another. It is true because this earth dreamscape is pliable. The Fundamental and Evangelistic Christians have promoted the book of Revelation which is a set in stone doom and gloom future and a lie. Know this, when you have no fear of dying, you can do anything. When you understand the truth about death you can do anything. At this moment you are a product of every decision you have made since birth. You are exactly where you have taken yourself. The most significant poem ever written. Row Row Row your boat, Gently down the Stream. Merrily Merrily Merrily, Life is but a dream. Take control of your dream. Relax and be happy. Second most significant poem Desiderata. Best regards. Jwp

No comments:

Post a Comment