HOUSE RESOLUTION 183 CONDEMNING BIGOTRY.
Friends this Resolution 183 is the most half baked resolution you can imagine. This resolution was a prime example of what Representative Omar is talking about: The Jewish influence over American Politicians.
"Merriam-Webster Definition of Semite
1a : a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabsb : a descendant of these peoples
2: a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language."
Generally speaking both Muslims and Jews are both Semitic peoples based on the above definitions.
"The International Holocaust Rememberance Alliance Adopt the following non-legally binding working definition of antisemitism:
“Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.” "
This is a Zionist Definition.
"House Resolution 183:
Whereas the violation of an individual's civil rights based on his or her actual or perceived membership in particular religious groups clearly violates the Constitution and laws of the United States;
... It is a foreign policy priority of the United States to monitor and combat anti-Semitism abroad:"
Now here is the short hand rendition of this resolution.
1) Anti-Semitism includes Muslins and in particular those Palestinian Muslims who have been ethnically cleansed from Palestine by the Zionists and live in 58 refugee camps in the Middle East for over 70 years and the Palestinians who reside in the Zionist Concentration Camp known as Gaza.
2) The Jews want to designate the term anti-semitic to apply to only Jews when the global definition applies to Jews and Muslims.
3) The proper language would be that anti-semitism applies to Jews and Muslims and Anti-Zionism applies to only Jews. But if that were the case then the Zionists would be guilty of crimes against humanity with regards to their treatment of the Palestinians.
4) This Resolution uses the Zionists definition of anti-Semitic to apply to only Jews when the global definition applies to both Jews and Muslims. So this is a Jewish influence on politicians that Rep. Omar is talking about. It supports a Zionist bias in American politics.
5) Another important aspect of this Resolution 183 is that it applies the thrust of the Resolution to foreign policy. That means the US cannot endorse the Zionist acts against the Palestinians.
Therefore, the Resolution really attacks the Zionists treatment of the Palestinians and so we have a conflict of laws created by this half baked Resolution to satisfy the Jews who have bought off US Representatives. The resolution bolsters Rep. Omar's accusations against the Zionist lobby.
6) As to dual citizenship, I think Americans who have dual citizenship should have to sign a document of superior loyalty to the United States over any other citizenship they have.
Friends the Zionists acts against the Palestinians for the last 70 years has to stop. And it seems the new representatives to the United States House of Representatives is the beginning of a turning point in US Zionist relationships which is 70 years overdue.
Dr John WorldPeace JD