Monday, April 8, 2019

PETE BUTTIGIEG AS AN LGBTQ

PETE BUTTIGIEG AS AN LGBTQ
Freinds, anyone who was looking at my overall social political orientation would no doubt classify me as the most liberal person on the planet even though I support the absolute right to own any kind of gun. I am more concerned about a Fascist government than the unavoidable existence in society of crazy people who would murder human beings. I 100% support LGBTQ rights. But I would never vote for an LBQTQ for President of the United States but
may vote for them as a candidate for any other political office.
Let me give my list of other people who I fully support as members of a secular American Democracy with equal rights but who I would not vote for in a Presidential election.
I would not vote for any candidate for President who falls into even one of these categories.
Who did not have a law degree;
Who does not have an economics or accounting degree:
Never served in the military;
Did not pay child support;
Used recreational drugs (I have never used drugs but I have been told often Marijuana is not considered a drug like heroin and cocaine)
Ever sold drugs;
Is an alcoholic or ever worked in a liquor store;
Aborted a fetus over 4.5 months old except when it was done to save the mother's life. And that would include the father of the fetus;
A billionaire who does not give 10% of his annual adjusted net income to charity;
Someone who worshiped Satan;
An atheist;
Someone who had committed of a felony;
A big game hunter;
Someone who denied climate change;
Someone who supported Zionist Israel: an undeniable apartheid state, which ethnically cleanses Palestine of Palestinians and has caused the creation of 58 refugee camps in the Middle East ever since it became a state, maintains a concentration camp in Gaza for Palestinians, exterminates Palestinians who live in Gaza, illegally annexes the Occupied Territories against international law;
A communist;
A child molester;
A male who supports in any way the second class citizenship of women;
A tele-evangelist who makes millions promoting Jesus who had nothing;
A person who believes in the false book of Revelation;
A member of any religion that shuns ex-members;
A cop killer;
A racist;
Anyone against universal health care;
Anyone against free State University education;
A person who does not regularly attended worship service once a week;
Owns or owns stock in a gambling establishment;
Owns fossil fuel stock;
A person who does not support globalism;
A person who does not believe that the President should make an American admission of slavery against the Blacks and the genocide of Native Americans and;
A person who has ever been convicted of a felony Driving Under the influence (DUI);
Anyone who does not support the end of the Electoral College;
Does not believe in science;
There are other issues but this list shows that I am an absolute supporter of American secular democracy and equal rights for all citizens but I would not personally vote for or encourage anyone else voting for anyone on the above list.
Dr John WorldPeace JD 190408
The Independent Maverick Candidate for President USA 2020
http://DrJohnWorldPeaceJDforPresidentUSA2020.com
FUND MY CAMPAIGN
About this website
NBCNEWS.COM
“If you could have offered me a pill that could make me straight, I would have swallowed it before you could give me a swig of water,” Buttigieg said.

No comments:

Post a Comment