Saturday, August 24, 2019

BILL CLINTON IN DRAG...IN EPSTEIN'S TOWN HOME!

BILL CLINTON IN DRAG...IN EPSTEIN'S TOWN HOME!




BILL CLINTON IN DRAG PORTRAIT IN EPSTEIN’S HOME.

Epstein had bizarre painting of Bill Clinton in dress, heels in townhouse
By Larry Celona and Chris PerezAugust 14, 2019 | 6:28pm 

Well friends welcome to the word of BIZARRE.  No explanation of this piece of art is going to make sense. 

Being an artist, I would say that if some photo is not found of Clinton in a bathing suit in this pose, then one was taken for this painting. There is too much unique detail. I would suggest Clinton strike this same pose in bathing suit, a thong is not necessary, to prove that this is not his body in the painting.

For me, what this does, is further push the Democratic party into the Trump Republican genre. All these politicians are money grubbing whores with big egos, immoral and for the most part feel they are above the law. 

We need to move to normal in the White House. We need a clean sweep of the sexual orientation of the president. Both Trump and Clinton are sex-a-holics. I do not know how anyone can deny that.

So here we have Christian America backing these Presidents.

So tell me Evangelicals and Fundamentalists and Baptist, you right wing White Christian radials, “What do you think of you blue-eyed boys now”. 

Is this enough to push you out of the Trump camp. Or do you require more? I don’t want to see the next installment of presidential fornication simulation. 

Christians please send the message out to the now infamous “GD” Donald Trump, that his presidency is canceled effective November 3, 2020.

Let me make it very clear. The sexual escapades of Trump and Clinton are an Abomination to Jesus and every true Christian. If you are still on the Trump bandwagon, you are a Christian in name own. 

If you are on the fence, then ask you underage children and grand children what they think about Clinton in a Blue Dress.

For the record, I am Dr John WorldPeace JD the independent maverick write-in candidate for President USA 2020. I have been in 5 significant relationships in my adult life. Two official 19 years marriages, one of which produced 4 children in the 1970’s, and 3 unofficial relationships for 2, 5, and 5 years.  All heterosexual. For the last 4 years I have been celibate. I can’t say if this is going to be a lifetime position. All I know is that it has been in place for 4 years and I see nothing in the present or near future that is going to change that.

I am not like any of these politicians and candidates. Not even close. Look at my websites, blogs, YouTube videos (search Dr John WorldPeace JD) to see just how different I am from every Representative, Senator, President and every candidate running for President.

It is time to put America back on track and then adjust the Constitution to line up with truth, justice, and the American way.

Dr John WorldPeace JD
190815

Dr John WorldPeace JD

Flagship Website: johnworldpeace.com

Dr John WorldPeace for President:

Contribute to Dr. John WorldPeace Campaign for President:

For Web Design Business:

Books are available on Amazon :Books, Search : Dr John WorldPeace JD
Follow Me on Twitter: @johnworldpeace
Follow Me on Facebook: facebook.com/john.worldpeace.3


No comments:

Post a Comment