Tuesday, January 1, 2019

THE REASONS THAT NO DEMOCRAT CAN CHALLENGE DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD FOR PRESIDENT.

THE REASONS THAT NO DEMOCRAT CAN CHALLENGE DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD FOR PRESIDENT. 

Friends this is a great article because it gives me a perfect platform to terminate the campaigns for president 2020 for all these QUOTE toP ten candidates. The rest of the 10+ field are toast.
This link will give you all the reasons why any Democrat is not qualified to be President compared to myself.
http://drjohnworldpeacejdforpresidentusa2020.com/2020PresCa…
AND LET ME BE PERFECTLY CLEAR. It is too late for them to get qualified. To be qualified in many areas you need a lifetime commitment to certain issues. None of the DemocratIc Candidates have that background.
1) No military service. And I also go to the second tiers, did their children serve? Did their parents serve? My father (WWII Army) and three sons (USMC) and son-in-law (Navy) served. And my ancestor served in the Revolutionary War. And another ancestor served as a Confederate Surgeon.
2) Have they been a member of Mensa. We have a mentally deficient screwball president. Never again. The average person is not qualified to evalutate intellect by simple questioning. The office of President requires someone with bona fides regarding IQ. Mensa proves an IQ in the top 2% Intel 1%. My IQ is in the top 1%.
3) Show me where these candidates have daily attacked the insanity of Donald Trump over the last 2 years. THEY HAVE NOT. I have. See http://www.impeachpresidenttrumpusa.com/
It did not take me 2 years to figure out TRUMPEE ZERO was bad news. I knew it before he was nominated by the Republicans.
4) Do these candidates go to church every Sunday? NO. Have they written any books on Christianity? No. I have See http://kingofkingslordoflords.com/I have reorganized the four gospels.http://www.thepurpleorderofspiritualchristians.com/thegospe…
5) Regarding Zionist Israel. 1) Israel is an apartheid state just like South Africa was. It is a postage stamp nation of Jews for Jews. (their words). 2) Zionists maintain a concentration camp for Palestinians in Gaza and they exterminate rock-throwing Palestinians with bombs and sniper rifles. 1000 border casualties in 2018 alone not to mention casualties since before Israel was a nation. 3) Zionists have illegally annexed per international law the occupied territories acquired in the 1967 war. 4) Zionist have ethnically cleansed Palestine of Palestinians. 5) Zionist are radical anti-Semitics. The Palestinians are a Semitic people. 6) The Palestinians, the descendants of Abrahams first son Ismael and the Zionists are the descendants of Abrahams second son Isaac. These people are brothers like Cain and Able. And the 70 years history of the Zionists is the ongoing murder and torture of the Palestinians. The Zionists are the modern day Cain. Cain defied God and asked God if he was his brother's keeper. Same same with the modern days Cains, the Zionist. 7) The United States along with the Zionists have refused to allow the United Nations to create a Nation for the Palestinians which the United Nations guarantees under The Universal Declaration of Human Rights Article 15. Every human being has a right to a nationality. THE PALESTINIANS HAVE BEEN DENIED THIS RIGHT FOR 70 YEARS. Have you heard any of the candidates comment on any of these issues above. ABSOLUTELY NOT.
5) The world is moving toward globalism. I have been Dr John WorldPeace JD for 30 years. I have been illegally incarcerated as a political prisoner by the Texas Democrats after challenging them during the 2002 Democratic race for Governor. The current state of world affairs demands that the President of the United States fully understand global issues. None of these candidates have my background in this area.
6) How many of these candidates have a Law Degree? The American Experience with Donald Trump is that it is folly to elect a President who is not schooled in the law.
7) I have a Bachelor of Accountancy Degree and 20 years of working as an accountant for others but mostly for myself. At one time my business processed 1200 tax returns a year. I also have a CLU and CPCU in the Insurance Industry. I have bona fide credentials in accounting, tax and insurance. The budget and health care are two primary issues that will always be before the House, Senate and White House. None of these candidates have these credentials to apply to these issues.
8) I am a minimalist as in no assets. I have taken no money from either Party. I have taken no money from any wealthy donor expecting to buy my vote nor any PAC. I am above monetary bias in my views on government policy. For greedy people no amount of money is enough.
9) And there is Climate Change. None of these Candidates are Al Gore. I am more than Al Gore on this issue.
LET ME BE CLEAR: I am against the KKK but not Southerners, I am against Nazis but not Germans, I am against ISIS and the Taliban but not against Muslims, I am against Zionists but not against Jews.
Friends none of the Democratic candidates are qualified as I am because they do not have the right stuff that I have to be president. NO MORE SCREWBALL BOUGHT AND PAID FOR PRESIDENTS.
FRIENDS DO YOU GET IT??? These are the same new Democrats are the same old Politicians of the 18th, 19th and 20th century not counting Abraham Lincoln. We are in the 21st century and defective unqualified candidates are not an option for the Presidency.
TELL ME Friends, what do you think the effect of this posting is going to have over the next 23 months. These are second and third tier TRUMPEE ZERO meme candidates. NOT ACCEPTABLE. They are naked on the campaign trail. The cannot deny or defend my challenge to their qualifications. And I can absolutely guarantee not can stay with me in any presidential debate.
Dr John WorldPeace JD for president 2020 190101
About this website
THEHILL.COM
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) fired the starting pistol for the 2020 presidential race on Monday when she announced she was forming an exploratory committee for a White House bid.

No comments:

Post a Comment