Friday, November 30, 2018

SEAN HANNITY THE SQUIRREL

Friends Sean Hannity will say anything to his viewers. He is nothing. He believes in nothing except money and time on the TV. In a word, he disgusts me. He has a lot of rent houses like TRUMPEE ZERO. No college education. But there is one test I apply to fools like Sean. If they supported the Obama Birther Lie they need to be avoided and ignored. This guy is just another fuzzy headed squirrel trying to gather nuts. Nothing but a big mouth rabble-rouser spewing conspiracy lies for money. He is an enemy of the United States. He could care less about the fact that he is decreasing the level of peace in the world human society with his lies. Jesus described Satan as the father of lies to show his contempt. Those who spew lies, especially those who spew lies for money are simply the sons and daughters of Darkness. Mueller is a man with solid credentials. The Sean really is not worthy to wash Mueller's underwear. I have had a hard time defining him and others like him. The only thing I can relate him to is a piece of trash being blown around in the streets. Whichever way the wind blows so goes he. At Fox news you will find a whole chicken coop of like minds. Charlie Manson said "Someone has to be a Mass murderer." I guess someone needs to be a Sean Hannity.
VOTE FOR WORLDPEACE FOR PRESIDENT IN 2020 !
WHO IS GOING TO VOTE AGAINST WORLDPEACE ???
Dr John WorldPeace JD
181130
SHARE THIS POST. Follow me on Twitter.
Dr John WorldPeace JD Blog
https://drjohnworldpeacejd.blogspot.com/
Support my Crowd Funding for my campaign for President:
https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/389360/john-worldpeace
Support my WorldPeace Advocacy:
https://www.gofundme.com/promote-worldpeace
Support me through purchasing my books
Amazon.com: Search category "books" Dr John WorldPeace JD

No comments:

Post a Comment